We currently have a vacancy for an Associate to help the Private Client Department. Demand for the Private Client department is increasing. We have a large portfolio of business-owning clients and HNW private clients who need care and skill to advise them.
- The ability to manage your own case load of Private client files and help develop the department
- Experienced in advising on and drafting simple and complex wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Able to deal with straightforward as well as complex probate matters, including those with an international element.
- Experience in Tax planning
- Experience in Trust and Settlements
- It is essential that the candidate has a good knowledge of inheritance tax and capital gains tax and is able to provide tax planning advice in the context of estates and inheritance.
- The candidate must be of high calibre intellectually, personable, a team player, and driven by the desire to deliver service of the highest quality.
- The candidate should have a good academic record, excellent communication skills, excellent drafting skills, commercial acumen and the ability to lead a team and develop the business of the department.
- The candidate should have 3 years + experience.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]