Corporate Social Responsibility
Our firm takes pride in its communities, people, environment and business partners and by doing so we successfully increase productivity and boost staff morale as it is an opportunity for all staff members to come together for a greater cause. We are committed to diversity and inclusion whilst maintaining highest level of professionalism and integrity.
We draw on the skills of our people and the resources of our firm to support our local communities through pro bono legal advice, volunteering, and charitable giving.
Our Planned Approach
For the coming year, we will continue to support various initiatives and enact positive change. Below are some of our initiatives that we are working towards:
- Reducing the carbon footprint:
- Encourage employees to walk or cycle to work depending on the length of the journey into work.
- Using environmentally friendly technology:
- Scan and store documents on the ‘cloud’ as opposed to printing and storing hard copies
- Reducing the amount of paper being used by exploring ‘esigning’ options thus reducing the need for printing documents. This in turn would have a positive impact on the environment.
- Introduce online ID verification checks allowing clients to verify their documents from the comfort of their own homes, thus reducing the need for them to travel and see us.
- Installed Motion sensor lighting throughout the firm.
- The firm actively recycles cardboard, paper, printer toners in order to make a positive impact on the environment.
Diversity, inclusion, and equal opportunities policy
We operate a diverse, all-inclusive, and equal opportunities workplace thus ensuring all job applicants regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, faith, nationality are treated fairly.