We are looking to recruit a smart, proactive and enthusiastic PA to the MD of the firm.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in preparing plans and policies.
- Attend office Meetings and distribute Action Points. Follow Up Action points.
- Attend departmental meetings and distribute Action Points. Follow Up Action point
- Deal with HR issues.
- Make appointments for appraisals and coaching, with follow ups.
- Operations – Deal with IT issues, Facilities Issues, order Items / Equipment.
- Assist in preparing monthly invoices for MD, Offices and Departments.
- Audio typing
- Prepare contracts, files for MD as and when required.
- list of calendar dates e.g. birthdays.
- Assist in the recruitment process by preparing ads, vet applications, arrange interviews, obtain references, prepare contracts, make practical arrangements (computer, office, business cards, intros), induction and training of new staff.
- Assist with client and charity work to include dictation, file maintenance, general assistance.
- Assist with facilities admin such as front office, back office and building overall, office overall, ensure tidiness and image maintained, ensure equipment properly functioning.
- Support MD Personal Matters such as travel, bills, errands.
- Maintain own project list to include charts of all Projects/ Plans / Deadlines.
The ideal candidate should be highly organised, proactive and ideally should have 3 years + experience in a similar role.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected]